Monday, July 5, 2010

Orly Rage

This is just a super fast swatch of Orly Rage, but I have worn it as a full mani ...

Orly Rage is a rose gold with silver metallic fleck polish from their Foil FX line which also featured a silver and a gold.





Outside, full sun



Indoors, natural light


Sooo ... I'm a little bummed about this one because the color just seems too bland for something called RAGE (Killing in the NAME of ...). I really wanted the copper/rose aspect to show through the most, like a brand new penny, but it's nothing close. As you can see in full sun, it's rather pinkish, but very pale and almost silver leaning. While, inside it looks like a pale gold. Other than the blandness of the color, I have very little to complain about. The formula is nice and thin, goes on evenly, and dries quickly. Shown is 2 coats with no base or top. It's got lots of oomph as far as the effect goes, very sparkly and eye catching. It does dry to a satiny finish though. It wears pretty nicely, I can get 3 or 4 days out of it with minimal chipping if I use a top coat and good base.

So there ya go.

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I love metallics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I really like it too, just wish it had more color punch.

    ReplyDelete