Sunday, February 21, 2010

Old NOTD: Sally Hansen Peach Daquiri

Yet another saved draft I remembered I had, WOOT!

I found SH Peach Daquiri in a twin pack thingy at Dollar Tree. When I started applying, I didn't realize that it was going to be totally sheer, so I'm kind of embarrassed of my super stained nails in these pics. I'll have to try this color again now that I am stain free because it's SO freaking pretty. Just super sheer. It's actually a really clean peach color ... my stains are what lend the yellowy look. I think this was 4 or 5 coats pictured. I love the glass fleck shimmer and how NON STREAKY it is for a sheer. That's nearly impossible to come by. I don't actually mind sheers and VNL as long as there are no streaks.

Overall, this is a big fat WIN for 50 cents! I also got Peach Daquiri's pink sister that day, I think it's either called Strawberry Daquiri or Margarita. I'll have to dig that one out to wear soon.







No comments:

Post a Comment