Sunday, February 21, 2010

That was totally AWESOMEEEEE!!!!

Duuuuude ... USA ROCKS!!

Congratulations to the USA Olympic Hockey Team for beating the SNOT out of our friendly neighbors to the north.


In. Your. FACE!!!! WOOOOOO!!! (I have a beer hat on and my chest painted, red white an blue at this very moment, I'm a TRUE 'Mercan, LOL!)



Ok, not really. I don't own a beer hat, nor is my chest painted. I'm a lady, and there are children in this house, that would be inappropriate. I do think that this victory was "tremendously tremendous" (to quote the announcer guy, commentator, whatever he's called) though, considering that all the best damn players in the NHL are playing for Canada (not faulting them, lol, they are Canadian after all!).


Keep up the good work, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment