Thursday, January 7, 2010

I got lots of cheap polish today, WOOT! And LAUNDRY ...

I did so much damn laundry today ... ugh. Prob 8 loads or more. I have 8 more to do from the looks of the pile in there. Booo.


So, I did exactly what I said I'd do after dropping everyone off at work and school this morning. I spent 2.5 glorious hours bee-bopping around town stopping at different drugstores looking for clearance polish. I ended up with 8 bottles. 2 Borghese, 1 Cover Girl, 1 Rimmel, 1 Sinful and 3 Milani.

Here is Borghese Cannoli Cream:


Yeah, it's pretty boring, a nude/bisque cream, but I LIKE it! It's so posh looking. The formula and application were awesome too. This is the first Borghese polish I have tried, and I'm already hooked. The brush is enormous and fat compared to other polish brushes. I like this because I have big hands, thus larger nails. It did make for a little extra sloppiness around the edges, but I'm sure I'll adapt quickly. Pictured is 3 coats over Orly Bonder and Essie Fill the Gap with 1 coat Seche Vite on top. If you like sheers, this was pretty even on the first coat. It was totally even after the 2nd coat, but I did a 3rd because I don't care for visible nail line. With 3 coats, there is barely any. The best part about this polish was the price tag! I got it for 2.19 at Walgreens on clearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment