Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sing it with me! I've got a golden tiiiicket ...

I've got a golden chance to make my wayyyy


And with a golden ticket it's a gol-den DAYYYYY!!!!



Best day ever yesterday (admittedly, every day something awesome happens is a best day ever, but still) ... My cousin called and asked me to go see West Side Story with him in NYC Friday night!!!! SQUEEEEE!!!!! I am so excited, I can barely contain myself! It gets better though! Not only are we going to the show, but we're catching the train in the MORNING and spending the WHOLE DAY in the city!!! I love it! SOOO excited!!! See all the exclamation points?!? That means I am EXCITED! WHEEEE!!!!!


Now, what color should I wear on my nails??? OMG, this is a big decision. I MUST have purrrr-fect nails for my Broadway debut! (look, I'm going to be there, it's my debut dammit!)

No comments:

Post a Comment